Friday, April 2, 2010

WalMart -- Idaho -- Part 3.

We not so regretfully have to interrupt our blogging of really cute children and not so cute brothers to send you this story. . .

Isn't it sad that the cool place to be in Idaho Falls is WalMart? We sure made the best of it, though! As we were checking out, Kaylee noticed one of those carts with an additional seating place for children. The cart read "For children and adults -- Weight limit: 200 lbs." Okay, children AND adults? No way! We hopped right on and headed for the door. Several workers were watching us, but who would stop two adults and say, "Um, excuse me. It looks as though together you weigh more than the 200 pound limit." We went right on outside; Emily pushing with all her might. Our family kind of ditched us, so Emily started running. Once they were in the parking lot they heard the sound of a giant shopping cart on asphalt. . .going full speed. They all turned around and started cracking up. I probably would have peed my pants from laughing if I saw it. . .oh wait. . .I did pee my pants from laughing with Kaylee on the cart! (Just kidding.) (But I almost did.) :)


Kaylee, these are SO going on Facebook once I'm done with the blog!

3 comments:

Kaylee and Phil said...

I've decided that we are pretty cool! haha Feel free to put em up on facebook... I'm not afraid. Maybe we should make it our goal to do something stupid like that everytime you come to town. It will be our little game coming up with new ideas ;) Plus I enjoy embarassing Phil...

Kaylee and Phil said...

The last pic is the best!

Rayner Gals said...

Of course! I saved the best for last! And yes, it is the best to embarass Philip! He soooo deserves it! I'll start thinking of ways...