Monday, February 16, 2009

Lap cat.

Our cat is definitely a lap cat. This is what I saw when I walked by Emily's room the other day. Emily was just working at her desk and the cat thought it was okay to be on her lap. (Where there was practically no room whatsoever.)


Later that evening Emily pulled down her covers in preparation for bedtime and walked out of the room for just a second. The cat quickly jumped up on her bed and plopped herself right on Emily's covers. She knows exactly where to lay herself to make it the most inconvenient situation for you. Emily got in bed, yet she couldn't pull her blankets around her. She had to wait for the dork cat to move. We get so fed up with the cat's behavior we've gotten to the point where we have to physically remove her from her resting place and put her on another family member's bed. Then they can deal with her.

1 comment:

The Joost Family said...

HI Sarah, I think your blog should be Rayner's Random Ramblings! You are pretty Random!!! I miss you and LOVE your randomness. You didn't get it from me! Your mother is the random one!!! Tell her to call me some time.