Friday, March 6, 2009

Enrichment.

We had a fun Enrichment Night last Thursday evening. Tari told me to not post pictures, but I couldn't resist.

We learned the hula from Brother Mossman. I can't tell you how funny it was to see all these grown women try to dance.

There's Tari again!

You can sort of see her again in this one! (Way over to the left.)

Sorry Tari. :)

P.S. I am going over to the Tingey's tomorrow to take pictures of their cute new baby. Hopefully they turn out okay. I might post a couple of my favorites tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Joost Family said...

I don't see any pictures of SHirley???

Tari said...

Ok, Sarah next time we hula, you are going out and learning the dance and hand the camera over to me!!!! Yes, please post pics of the Tingey's adorable new baby girl. We want something else to look at!!!!!!!!