Friday, November 7, 2008

If only I had cute kids.

Last night at Enrichment, Tari reminded me I hadn't updated our blog forever. I just checked the blog and it seems like the last post was last Tuesday. I don't call that too bad. Although, if one of my friends hasn't updated their blog in 3 days, I start getting antsy and I'll probably drop them a reminder e-mail. . .I'm so impatient! (And clearly way too nosey!)

Well, I have discovered the partial reason for my lazy blog. If I had a baby that looked like this. . .

I might have more to blog about.

:)

(Sorry Tari, the lighting in the church kitchen is not best for taking pictures of beautiful babies. And the camera was at a funny angle and you're taller than me, so the picture is taken from below, but it's still pretty darn cute!)

1 comment:

Tari said...

Ok, that was sooo funny. I looked at that picture and thought, "Huh, I have a baby that looks just like that! I wonder who that is??" I know, call me a Dork, but hey it's late and it's been a long week........

Cute pic Sarah!!!