Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're back!!!

During the long drive to Idaho we were so looking forward to seeing our family and having fun. This trip was so jam packed there was hardly any time to sit and rest.


We couldn't believe Tracy was going to be in Idaho the same time we were! Kind of freaky! Mom kept saying, "I can't believe we get to see Tracy right after our California trip! It's just like Christmas!" The second we arrived at Ethan's we called Tracy. Well. . .I stand corrected. . .Tracy called us Friday mid-morning to see where we were. Then, we called Tracy in the afternoon about 2 or 3 hours before we got to Idaho Falls. Then we got another call from Tracy and then. . .surprise. . .we called Tracy again. Finally, we were in town and made plans to meet at Johnny Carino's. (Our favorite restaurant in Idaho Falls. I swear, they need to make one of these out here in Hillsboro. I mean, we've got a thousand Jack in the Box's and Taco Bells, why not a Johnny Carino's?)


And what kind of visit with Tracy would this be without a little shopping? (Yep, we hit the local Wal-Mart.) (And yes, I know you're wondering who in the world brings their camera into a Wal-Mart. The answer. . .yours truly. . .the dysfunctional Rayner family.)


I really think Ethan was starved of attention. He would never do this in public if he didn't want mom's attention.



Little Andrew and Mikaela were so adorable. Even though we were walking through Wal-Mart for 2 hours they never once fussed. (Although I think it helped that Ethan was going to buy Andrew a little "NASCAR" race car.)



And what trip would be complete without extreme laughter? I could hardly find any pictures with these two NOT laughing. They have got to grow up! :)


P.S. Tracy, Tracy, Tracy (tsk, tsk, tsk) - I'm still reading "50 years of Marriage." Yeah. . .you know what I'm talking about! Get your act together!

1 comment:

Tari said...

Well, all I can say is, "It's about time!!!!!" So glad you are back and had a safe trip!!!!