Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Top 10 Reasons. . .


#1: She can play one mean game of handball. No. . .seriously. She hasn't played for 40 years and she still has her game on. You do NOT want to cross her on the handball court.


#2: She still likes to color while in a restaurant. Okay. Not really. She was just trying to get little Andrew to color instead of bug Ethan.


#3: Her favorite fireworks are sparklers. We usually buy 100 and go through them in like 5 seconds.


#4: I thought there was no one else who laughed their pants off like Mom and I do. . .but she kept reminding me, "Just wait for our trip to California. You must not remember how much Tracy and I laugh!" Boy was she right. At first, I was confused. How could two people laugh and make ridiculous jokes like Mom and I? But it's sure possible. We just laughed and laughed and laughed.


#5: She looks so cute on the roller coasters at Knott's Berry Farm. Yep, she's the one waving. Adorable.

#6: She wraps my birthday presents so beautifully. It makes me feel so good.


#7: She bought my birthday cake (or shall I say cakes) from Whole Foods. She couldn't resist getting the beautiful mini cakes and tartlets that are all organic and hand made. The perfect cakes for my birthday. I couldn't ask for more. (And the beeswax candles)


#8: She lets me do stupid things like toilet paper Emily's bedroom the night before her birthday. She won't let me toilet paper the neighbor's yard, but Emily's room satisfies my appetite.


#9: Best of all - she loves me so much.


#10: Last one - isn't she so pretty? I have the best mom in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your mom Also!!! XOXO Tracy