Friday, July 23, 2010

Philip's birthday!

Two days later was Philip's birthday. As you can see from the next picture, Emily and I got Philip the same yellow construction hat and bilingual caution tape. Kayden loved it a little more than Philip.


After Philip opened his presents, Philip, Kaylee, Emily and I went to go see a movie. Mom was so excited to spend some time with Kayden all by herself. She took TONS of pictures. Here are just a couple.

Kayden kept trying to make his way into Philip's golf clubs. He's so cute!

For his birthday dinner, we went to Red Robin. I discretely stepped away from the table and told the hostess at the front that it was Philip's birthday. Philip kept watching all of the other tables with 'birthday boys' and he kept saying, "Don't any of you dare tell someone that it's my birthday!" He had no idea that I did it! Mom even asked when I had slipped away -- I guess I was really sneaky because no one noticed!

Philip had to wear the balloons under his chin. . .can you tell how thrilled he was about that!?
If you look at Kayden in the bottom left corner of the next picture, you can see him staring at the singers. He kept turning around but kept his arm on the table -- too funny!

At the end of the evening we went go-kart racing. We had a blast!

And one more picture of cute baby Kayden.

No comments: