Thursday, March 18, 2010

School checklist.

Dishes -- check.


Towels and wash cloths -- check.

Bedding -- check.


Crying, because you realize you're leaving your mom and sister -- check.
--
There are still WAY too many things on my checklist for school items, but at least we have a start. We went to Macy's last week to get my bedding and when we got home, the realization that I'm actually leaving set in. Mom was in the kitchen when I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and saw me crying. . ."I don't want to go!!!!" I told her. I am so excited to get to Utah and start school, but I will deeply miss my home and my momma. Thank heavens for cell phones! I have a bad feeling that I'll break down crying every time we go to the store to get me something for school. I keep telling mom that I'm okay with the planning and getting things for school, but I can't think about leaving for school and being at school and not being in my favorite place. :)

1 comment:

Tari said...

Waaaa, waaaa, I don't want you to go. But you have to. I know it's a good thing. You are going to have so much fun and learn so much......but still. Don't forget about all the little people you left back home!