Friday, November 6, 2009

Ethan's family photo shoot.

Ethan and his family came out to visit over General Conference weekend. They made sure to bring matching outfits so I could take their family pictures at the park. I love how they turned out! (Except they look kind of grey on blogger. . .they don't look that way on the computer, though.) (And, yes, Ethan and Linda, I will make a CD of all the pictures and send it to you.) :)



Cute Mikaela and her Daddy.



I love this picture because they both have the same expression on their face!



Andrew was WAY into this whole taking pictures thing. He loved hanging from branches and jumping around. I love that little guy!



Cute baby girl with her cute little hair.



Some of my favorites.



I kept shaking Mikaela's stuffed animal by the camera to keep her occupied. It made for some really cute pictures!



Some of the cutest pictures were taken on the bridge. There were too many cute ones, so I decided to just pick my two favorite to spare you from looking at 1,000 pictures!



Andrew wanted to take picture in this tunnel by the creek and he came up with his own poses. . .it was hilarious!


And this last picture might just be my favorite one. It had the potential to absolutely perfect, but I kind of like it how it is.

1 comment:

Linda said...

you did so wonderful i love them