Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bike ride.

We went for a bike ride on Sunday evening because the sun was out and it was finally in the 70's!!! After General Conference, we made dinner and quickly cleaned up so we could have a good amount of time for our ride.

I can't believe we got so many pictures. . .it sure is hard riding a bike with one hand while looking through a view-finder on a camera! I nearly ran into a curb 20 times!

Mom also almost ran into the curb because it was so sunny! She kept saying, "These sunglasses are worthless!"


Emily and I had fun by riding our bikes without the pedals. Emily called them our scooters.

This is Mom getting on her bike after deciding to walk up a hill. It doesn't really help to laugh hysterically while you're trying to get up a hill.

My favorite picture of the evening.

2 comments:

Tari said...

And of course you have the cute pink bike that I love!!!!

Broken Reality said...

I'm completely disappointed in all 3 of you! I can't believe you weren't wearing helmets! Do you know what a head injury does to your brain? :-)